Whole 30 | Day 16
Water. Enzymes. Livton.
BB Smoothie (Belly Blaster): Banana. Walnuts. linseed. cinnamon. water. ice. Recipe is Here 🙂
Grilled Fish & Salad.
Burmese Curry & Quinoa
Physically: upset tummy
Day 16 of my Whole 30 is uneventful apart from feeling a tummy upset.. not sure what it is from.. trying to work it out.. nothing else to report tho’.
A word on Ginger… which is really great to add where appropriate..
Ginger is an incredibly healing vegetable.
- Improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- Clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time.
- alleviates airsick or nausea.
- helps reduce flatulence!
- deals with tummy moaning and groaning & cramping
- helps joint pain as it is very anti-inflammatory.
- gets rid of throat and nose congestion.
Ginger is PRETTY AMAZING…
Day 16!! a non-event really 🙂
Much Love to You and your Journey xx
Book a Breakthrough Call
If you would like to work with Coach Martine then you can Apply Here for a Free Breakthrough Session!
Enter your Name and Email then watch your Inbox for your Intake Form..
Fill that out and get it back to me at