Whole 30 | Day 16
Water. Enzymes. Livton.
BB Smoothie (Belly Blaster): Banana. Walnuts. linseed. cinnamon. water. ice. Recipe is Here 🙂
Grilled Fish & Salad.
Burmese Curry & Quinoa
Physically: upset tummy
Day 16 of my Whole 30 is uneventful apart from feeling a tummy upset.. not sure what it is from.. trying to work it out.. nothing else to report tho’.
A word on Ginger… which is really great to add where appropriate..
Ginger is an incredibly healing vegetable.
- Improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- Clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time.
- alleviates airsick or nausea.
- helps reduce flatulence!
- deals with tummy moaning and groaning & cramping
- helps joint pain as it is very anti-inflammatory.
- gets rid of throat and nose congestion.
Ginger is PRETTY AMAZING…
Day 16!! a non-event really 🙂
Much Love to You and your Journey xx
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx