This is a very VERSATILE and Light dish that doubles as a Snack or a Side to some Protein… I have this for breakfast and it is PACKED with fibre. It’s filling, tasty & nutritious…
1t Extra Virgin. Organic Coconut Butter/Oil
1/4 Red Onion, dice finely
1 Zucchini, cut into batons
1/2 medium Red Capsicum (red pepper), small dice
2 Free Range Eggs
Cracked Black Pepper & Himalayan Pink Salt
MISE EN PLACE… ‘everything in its place’ or ‘get all your ingredients out and ready!’
- Prep all Veg FIRST.
- Put your frypan on the lowest heat whilst you are prepping your vegetables.
- When your frypan is hot add the 1t Coconut Oil. If you use extra Coconut Oil you will end up flavouring tbe Hash in a way you do not want to flavour it! Only use 1teaspoon 🙂
- Add Onion. Sweat on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add Zucchini and Capsicum. Let sweat for 4 minutes.
- Make 2 little holes in the vegetables and crack 1 egg into each one.
- Allow the heat to cook the egg thru to your particular level of ‘done-ness’.
- Crack Black Pepper & Sprinkle Pink Salt on to season.
When Plating up I suggest you pile your Veg up into your bowl and then GENTLY remove your egg and place in “prime position” on the top of the Veggie Mountain!
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...