My Son created this Cheeky Monkey and it is SSOOOOO Yumm!! Who doesn’t love banana’s and chocolate?
I find that ‘great food’ is about combining flavours and textures.. Creating that ‘moment’ of amazing-ness in a mouthful that makes you marvel! (did you like that alliteration there? 🙂
Coffee and Banana’s go really well together but you could substitute the Banana for Apple! Yes.. it is yummy.. more coffee-like with a delicious natural sweetness.
- 1C water
- 150g frozen strawberries
- 1t Natvia* (see substitutions below)
- 1/3C raw cashews, soaked
- 2T coconut cream
- 1T coconut flakes
- Put all the ingredients into your Blender.
- BLEND for 30 seconds.
- ADD 4 ICECUBES to make it colder.
- Blend another 10 seconds.
- Taste it..
- Adjust sweetness.
- Pour it..
- Drink it.. 🙂
- Drizzle 1T of coconut cream around the inside of your glass.
- Drizzle the second Tablespoon of coconut cream in a different spot around the inside of your glass.
- Slowly pour in your milkshake.
- Sprinkle your coconut flakes on top.
- WOW! Beautiful xx
- * you can substitute the Natvia with 1 fresh date/1T coconut sugar/1T agave/1T maple syrup
The difference between Coconut Butter and Oil is the temperature.
At room temperature it is liquid, in the fridge/cooler temps it is solid…
Do not ‘over-process’ coconut butter/oil as it goes rancid and is extremely unpleasant.
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...