My Son created this Cheeky Monkey and it is SSOOOOO Yumm!! Who doesn’t love banana’s and chocolate?
I find that ‘great food’ is about combining flavours and textures.. Creating that ‘moment’ of amazing-ness in a mouthful that makes you marvel! (did you like that alliteration there? 🙂
Coffee and Banana’s go really well together but you could substitute the Banana for Apple! Yes.. it is yummy.. more coffee-like with a delicious natural sweetness.
- 1C water
- 150g frozen strawberries
- 1t Natvia* (see substitutions below)
- 1/3C raw cashews, soaked
- 2T coconut cream
- 1T coconut flakes
- Put all the ingredients into your Blender.
- BLEND for 30 seconds.
- ADD 4 ICECUBES to make it colder.
- Blend another 10 seconds.
- Taste it..
- Adjust sweetness.
- Pour it..
- Drink it.. 🙂
- Drizzle 1T of coconut cream around the inside of your glass.
- Drizzle the second Tablespoon of coconut cream in a different spot around the inside of your glass.
- Slowly pour in your milkshake.
- Sprinkle your coconut flakes on top.
- WOW! Beautiful xx
- * you can substitute the Natvia with 1 fresh date/1T coconut sugar/1T agave/1T maple syrup
The difference between Coconut Butter and Oil is the temperature.
At room temperature it is liquid, in the fridge/cooler temps it is solid…
Do not ‘over-process’ coconut butter/oil as it goes rancid and is extremely unpleasant.
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx