Delicious, Creamy Strawberries and Cream…
It’s a classic that never gets old. You can turn this Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Milkshake into a very fancy dessert (make sure you garnish). I use it as breakfast a lot of the time but it also makes a great snack when you’re having a ‘hungry’ day 🙂
- 1C water
- 150g frozen strawberries
- 1t Natvia* (see substitutions below)
- 1/3C raw cashews, soaked
- 2T coconut cream
- 1T coconut flakes
- Put all the ingredients into your Blender.
- BLEND for 30 seconds.
- ADD 4 ICECUBES to make it colder.
- Blend another 10 seconds.
- Taste it..
- Adjust sweetness.
- Pour it..
- Drink it.. 🙂
- Drizzle 1T of coconut cream around the inside of your glass.
- Drizzle the second Tablespoon of coconut cream in a different spot around the inside of your glass.
- Slowly pour in your milkshake.
- Sprinkle your coconut flakes on top.
- WOW! Beautiful xx
- * you can substitute the Natvia with 1 fresh date/1T coconut sugar/1T agave/1T maple syrup
Using Frozen Fruit:
Frozen Fruit is a great choice for this recipe. You will definitely not lose any flavour.
In Australia our frozen fruit is not cooked but in its raw state so it retains all its healthy properties.
I have tried both the Coles home brand & the Woolies “Select” brand and I have found the fruit to be good quality, ripe and tasty in both brands.
Perfect for Adding Superfoods & Supplements:
I am healing Adrenal Fatigue at the moment and so I have a heavy load of natural supplements that I am taking. This smoothie is perfect to add any flavourless supplements into with no penalty to taste or texture.
Let me know how you go in the comments below…
Book a Breakthrough Call
If you would like to work with Coach Martine then you can Apply Here for a Free Breakthrough Session!
Enter your Name and Email then watch your Inbox for your Intake Form..
Fill that out and get it back to me at