Rainbow Raw Salad
[glutenfree] [diaryfree] [eggfree] [vegan] [paleo] [raw]
from the Menu at CNR Kitchen, Northbridge.
This Main Course Salad is a full meal.. a main course dish that stands alone as a meal in its own right..
This recipe is truly a celebration of fresh and seasonal ingredients that harmonizes with 4 other recipes.. these are:
Chilli Lime Almonds, and
the amazingly delicious Paleo Cider Dressing…
This is one of those excellent salad ideas for dinner. Yes, it requires some work on the other items but once you have made them these recipes will feed you for a week or longer! Great Value.
This is a vegan salad and can be used as an entree salad also.
Your work is in the prep and then you plate it up to beautiful-ness.
- 80g Carrot, finely spiralized
- 80g Beetroot, finely spiralized
- 80g Yellow Capsicum, mandolin
- 80g Red Cap, mandolin
- 80g Red Onion, mandolin
- 80g Rocket
- 72g Cranberries, dried
- 160g Cos lettuce, chiffonaded
- 4 x ¼ Avocado, thinly sliced for garnish
- 80g Macadamia Ricotta
- 40g Peppernut Parmesan
- 80g Chili Lime Almonds
- 240ml Paleo Cider Dressing
- This salad is all about its color palate, plating and dressing.
- Make sure all the elements are spiralized, mandolined and prepped properly!
- There are no cooking techniques in this dish so it’s all in the preparation.
- Keep all the elements separate so colors don’t bleed onto each other.
- Combine all ingredients except the lettuce.
- Add the chiffonade lettuce last.
- Add the Paleo Cider Dressing and toss the salad.
- 2 Hands to grab your salad and put into your chosen plate.
- Now take small pieces of Macadamia Ricotta and place them around your salad.
- Add your Sliced Avocado and Chilli Lime Almonds to the top of your salad.
- Now add the Peppernut Parmesan flakes all around as your last garnish.
This was our most popular Salad in our Cafe.. many have loved it.. I hope you do too xx
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...