Quick Breakfast Keto Style
This is a very VERSATILE and Light dish that doubles as a Snack or a Side to some Protein… I have this for breakfast and it is PACKED with fibre. It’s filling, tasty & nutritious…
- 1t Extra Virgin. Organic Coconut Butter/Oil
- 1/4 Red Onion, dice finely
- 1 Zucchini, cut into batons
- 1/2 medium Red Capsicum (red pepper), small dice
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- Cracked Black Pepper & Himalayan Pink Salt
- Prep all Veg FIRST.
- Put your frypan on the lowest heat whilst you are prepping your vegetables.
- When your frypan is hot add the 1t Coconut Oil. If you use extra Coconut Oil you will end up flavouring tbe Hash in a way you do not want to flavour it! Only use 1teaspoon 🙂
- Add Onion. Sweat on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add Zucchini and Capsicum. Let sweat for 4 minutes.
- Make 2 little holes in the vegetables and crack 1 egg into each one.
- Allow the heat to cook the egg thru to your particular level of 'done-ness'.
- Crack Black Pepper & Sprinkle Pink Salt on to season.
- When Plating up I suggest you pile your Veg up into your bowl and then GENTLY remove your egg and place in "prime position" on the top of the Veggie Mountain!
This is the sort of recipe that you need to chop your veg before you start the cook.
**MISE EN PLACE… ‘everything in its place’ or ‘get all your ingredients out and ready!’
If you like your eggs ‘over easy’ then just put a lid on this frypan once you have cracked the eggs in there and then dont go anywhere 🙂
The top of the egg cooks quick – so stay for 60 seconds and watch as the top of the egg turns white and then presto!
Grab it off the heat quick and you are ready to go.
Happy Eating 🙂
If you try this recipe let me know how it goes and dont forget to tag #martineinthekitchen on Instagram so we can see what you come up with.. Have Fun 🙂
Book a Breakthrough Call
If you would like to work with Coach Martine then you can Apply Here for a Free Breakthrough Session!
Enter your Name and Email then watch your Inbox for your Intake Form..
Fill that out and get it back to me at