Keto Pull Apart Broccoli, Sundried Tomato and Cheddar Scones
[keto] [glutenfree] [dairyfree] [*eggfree with chia egg]
These Keto Pull Apart Scones can double as a Savoury Biscuit (American style).. I’m very impressed with them and they are mostly made with Broccoli!!! Incredible!!!
- 150g almond flour
- 150g bioheese/nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese (your choice)
- 150g small dice sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large Broccoli head, blitzed in Thermomix/Food Processor (4 cups)
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat your Oven.
- Add your Wet ingredients into the Dry ingredients.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- To make pull-apart, use a scoop to form your scones.
- Place your scones around into your chosen (ovenproof) pan.
- Cook in the oven for 45 mins on 180C fan.
- Makes 10 1/2C scoops
Here’s my Food Processor (thermomix)
And here’s the shredded broccoli…
Here are the ingredients all gathered in the bowl..
with a note – you can substitute biocheese for nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese..
Before going into the oven… garnish…
And then after the baking… the yummy toastiness 🙂
Stores well in an airtight container in the fridge and you can lightly reheat to serve if you want.
Hashtag Me #MartineInTheKitchen
If you try this recipe let me know how it goes and dont forget to tag #martineinthekitchen on Instagram so we can see what you come up with.. Have Fun with it 🙂
Book a Breakthrough Call
If you would like to work with Coach Martine then you can Apply Here for a Free Breakthrough Session!
Enter your Name and Email then watch your Inbox for your Intake Form..
Fill that out and get it back to me at