Pull Apart Broccoli, Sundried Tomato and Cheddar Scones
[keto] [glutenfree] [dairyfree] [*eggfree with chia egg]
These Pull Apart Scones can double as a Savoury Biscuit (American style).. I’m very impressed with them and they are mostly made with Broccoli!!! Incredible!!!
- 150g almond flour
- 150g bioheese/nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese (your choice)
- 150g small dice sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large Broccoli head, blitzed in Thermomix/Food Processor (4 cups)
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat your Oven.
- Add your Wet ingredients into the Dry ingredients.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- To make pull-apart, use a scoop to form your scones.
- Place your scones around into your chosen (ovenproof) pan.
- Cook in the oven for 45 mins on 180C fan.
- Makes 10 1/2C scoops
Here’s my Food Processor (thermomix)
And here’s the shredded broccoli…
Here are the ingredients all gathered in the bowl..
with a note – you can substitute biocheese for nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese..
Before going into the oven… garnish…
And then after the baking… the yummy toastiness 🙂
Stores well in an airtight container in the fridge and you can lightly reheat to serve if you want.
Please ask me any questions in the comments below.. I’m here to help 🙂
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...