Sesame Snap Biscuit Slice
[keto] [glutenfree] [diaryfree] [eggfree]
- 1C Almond Flour
- 2C Sesame Seeds
- 2T Natvia
- 1/4C Caramel Syrup, Walden Farms
- 1/4C Coconut Cream, pandaroo
- 1/4C coconut Oil, melted
- 70g Cacao butter
- 30g Coconut Oil/Ghee
- 35g cacao powder
- 40g powdered Natvia (truvia)
- Add your Liquids into the Dry ingredients
- Flatten the mixture into the whole biscuit tray (I use an offset spatula to get it very flat and even)
- Cook in Oven on 180C fan for 40 mins.
- Make sure it is cooked until Toasty-ness 🙂
- You can add a chocolate drizzle or a chocolate icing using the recipe above 🙂
Here are the ingredients all gathered in their bowls..
And then after baking and drizzling.. a big yummy mess 🙂
For the chocolate drizzle I played with some cacao liquor and I didnt get the exact consistency that I wanted.. but it sure does taste good 🙂
Just click anywhere here to go to iHerb… you will receive a 5% discount
Walden Farms Caramel Syrup -sugar free/fat free/low cal
**FREE POSTAGE ALERT TO AUSTRALIA** I always order enough to get me free delivery to Western Australia (where I live).. at the moment the threshhold is a $53.20 order that weighs no more than 4.53kgs (10lb).. You can get free postage too.. you just calculate the Shipping at the bottom of your order and then adjust until it’s free.. YAYYAYAYAAYYAY.. thanks iHerb 🙂
***Third party links are often affiliate-based which means I receive a small percentage of the sale (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for all of your support!
Stores well in an airtight container in the pantry.
Please ask me any questions in the comments below.. I’m here to help you xx
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...