Sesame Snap Biscuit Slice
[keto] [glutenfree] [diaryfree] [eggfree]
This biscuit slice has delivered Crunchy, Chewy (in all the right places), Toasty, Roasty deliciousness.. the choc drizzle added another depth of flavour that worked! Yay 🙂
- 1½C Almond Flour
- 1 large Broccoli head, blitzed in Thermomix/Food Processor (gives 4 cups)
- 150g vegan parmesan and bio cheese
- 150g small diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1t salt
- 1t paprika
- 1t garlic powder
- 1t pepper
- 1t baking soda
- ½t apple cider vinegar
- ¼C olive oil
- 2 large Eggs (or 2 chia eggs for eggfree/vegan)
- 1T dried herbs of your flavour choice
- 1/4C your chosen cheese
- Oven to 180C fan
- Makes 10 1/2C scoops
- In a Bowl, add all the dry ingredients and thoroughly combine (I used a rubber spatula).
- Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients.
- Thoroughly combine with your spatula until the mixture is thick and hard to turn over.
- To make them Pull Apart I used a large enamel cast iron frypan.
- I used a 1/2C measure to make the mold of the scone.
- I pressed the mixture firmly into the mold I used and then tapped it firmly to get the 'scone' out.
- I gently placed each 'scone' in a circle pattern (see pictures below).
- Sprinkle with some dried herbs of your choosing and a little more (1/4C) of your chosen cheese.
- Cook in preheated (180C Fan) Oven for 45 minutes.
- Check after 35 minutes and keep checking every 5 minutes to get it exactly how you want it.
And then after baking and drizzling.. a big yummy mess 🙂
For the chocolate drizzle I played with some cacao liquor and I didnt get the exact consistency that I wanted.. but it sure does taste good 🙂
Just click anywhere here to go to iHerb… you will receive a 5% discount
Walden Farms Caramel Syrup -sugar free/fat free/low cal
**FREE POSTAGE ALERT TO AUSTRALIA** I always order enough to get me free delivery to Western Australia (where I live).. at the moment the threshhold is a $53.20 order that weighs no more than 4.53kgs (10lb).. You can get free postage too.. you just calculate the Shipping at the bottom of your order and then adjust until it’s free.. YAYYAYAYAAYYAY.. thanks iHerb 🙂
***Third party links are often affiliate-based which means I receive a small percentage of the sale (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for all of your support!
Stores well in an airtight container in the pantry.
Please ask me any questions in the comments below.. I’m here to help you xx
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...