Sesame Snap Biscuit Slice
[keto] [glutenfree] [diaryfree] [eggfree]
This biscuit slice has delivered Crunchy, Chewy (in all the right places), Toasty, Roasty deliciousness.. the choc drizzle added another depth of flavour that worked! Yay 🙂
- 1C Almond Flour
- 2C Sesame Seeds
- 2T Natvia
- 1/4C Caramel Syrup* (substitute honey/rice malt syrup/agave)
- 1/4C Coconut Cream
- 1/4C Coconut Oil, melted
- preheat your oven to 180Celsius FanForced
- In a Bowl, add all the dry ingredients and thoroughly combine (I used a rubber spatula).
- Make a well i the centre and add the wet ingredients.
- Thoroughly combine with your spatula until the mixture is thick and hard to turn over.
- I used a non-stick biscuit tray (Willow brand in Australia)
- I pressed this mixture to fill the biscuit tray and used a offset spatula to get it evenly flat 🙂
- Cook in preheated (180C Fan) Oven for 45 minutes.
- Check after 35 minutes and keep checking every 5 minutes to get it exactly how you want it.
- * see the link below for the Carb Free/Fat Free Syrup i used from Walden Farms.. I got it from IHerb (no postage - i love Iherb)
And then after baking and drizzling.. a big yummy mess 🙂
For the chocolate drizzle I played with some cacao liquor and I didnt get the exact consistency that I wanted.. but it sure does taste good 🙂
Just click anywhere here to go to iHerb… you will receive a 5% discount
Walden Farms Caramel Syrup -sugar free/fat free/low cal
**FREE POSTAGE ALERT TO AUSTRALIA** I always order enough to get me free delivery to Western Australia (where I live).. at the moment the threshhold is a $53.20 order that weighs no more than 4.53kgs (10lb).. You can get free postage too.. you just calculate the Shipping at the bottom of your order and then adjust until it’s free.. YAYYAYAYAAYYAY.. thanks iHerb 🙂
***Third party links are often affiliate-based which means I receive a small percentage of the sale (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for all of your support!
Stores well in an airtight container in the pantry.
Please ask me any questions in the comments below.. I’m here to help you xx
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...