Top 3 Benefits of Fermented Foods:
Easy + Quick ways to add fermented foods to your diet:
- Adding ‘acid’ to every meal brings balance to your meal. This is easily achieved by using your ‘pickles’ and ‘chutneys’ to add this acid with the dual benefit of adding your daily dose of probiotic power.
- 1 tablespoon of pickle on the side of your veg with any meal (1 tablespoon is teeming with probiotic beneficial bacteria)
- Use fermented tomato sauce instead of shop tomato sauce..
- When blending up a salad dressing add 1 Tablespoon of fermented chutney or pickle (pick one that the flavour is complementary)
- Substitution is the quick and easy way of getting all your fermented foods/beneficial bacteria into your diet.
- Avoid cooking your fermented food when possible. Adding it last on the side of your meal is an easy way of doing this.
Easy place to start:
- List 3 foods (jars/sauces/mayo/flavour packets) you use everyday to cook with/eat.
- Find an easy recipe for each one to make your own fermented version.
- If you are unsure.. drop me a line below and I will do my best to help you.
Book a Breakthrough Call...
-Are you at a crossroads?
-Looking for a Shift?
-Feeling a little lost?
-Do you feel sidelined with health issues, feel like your missing out on the life you imagined you would have?
-Need greater self-belief, self-esteem and personal resilience?
-Want to feel better about yourself and within yourself?
-Have you lost hope of having caring, loyal, fun-loving relationships?
You can make a start here... It's amazing how quickly things can change when you have the right tools and the right support...
I am opening my books for Clients in October and so I am currently offering a Free Breakthrough Session...
You can Apply right now for a Free 60 minute Breakthrough Session by filling out your Name and Email here...