Top 3 Benefits of Fermented Foods:
Easy + Quick ways to add fermented foods to your diet:
- Adding ‘acid’ to every meal brings balance to your meal. This is easily achieved by using your ‘pickles’ and ‘chutneys’ to add this acid with the dual benefit of adding your daily dose of probiotic power.
- 1 tablespoon of pickle on the side of your veg with any meal (1 tablespoon is teeming with probiotic beneficial bacteria)
- Use fermented tomato sauce instead of shop tomato sauce..
- When blending up a salad dressing add 1 Tablespoon of fermented chutney or pickle (pick one that the flavour is complementary)
- Substitution is the quick and easy way of getting all your fermented foods/beneficial bacteria into your diet.
- Avoid cooking your fermented food when possible. Adding it last on the side of your meal is an easy way of doing this.
Easy place to start:
- List 3 foods (jars/sauces/mayo/flavour packets) you use everyday to cook with/eat.
- Find an easy recipe for each one to make your own fermented version.
- If you are unsure.. drop me a line below and I will do my best to help you.
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx