The little cakes are deliciously yummy as well as being low carb! High in protein and low in fat.. quite a revelation.
I love healthy recipes that give you all the benefits, flavour and satisfaction and leave you without the guilt, bloating and food hangover that comes following the ‘junk food’ that is the alternative.
There is a nice balance going on in this recipe with the higher protein content verses the low carb content. So have a go.. Sunwarrior Protein powder is absolutely fantastic.. and I’m NOT a fan of chalky, stick to the roof of your mouth, get stuck in your teeth protein powders that leave you nauscious and regretful .
I was super impressed with the vanilla version of this Protein powder.. thumbs up all the way from me.
Healthy recipes. Low Carb diet. Low Carb Recipes. Healthy eating. It’s all good.
So here is the recipe 🙂
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 Large Egg Whites (140g)
- 60g Cashew Cream/Rice Milk/Almond Milk
- 1t Vanilla Extract
- 50g Oat Flour
- 60g Almond Meal
- 2t Natvia (if not adding any fruit)
- 60g Vanilla Protein Powder (i use Vanilla Classic Sunwarrior)
- 2t Baking Powder
- 2 Bananas - optional. Don't add sweetener.
- Sprinkles... pecans, chopped or dried fruit, chopped
- Add all of your ingredients into Thermomix or Food Processor.
- Mix everything together. Speed 4. 7secs.
- Coat a doughnut pan with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in.
- ¾ fill each donut hole.
- Crush up and evenly distribute your chosen Sprinkles.
- Push them in a bit so they bake into your doughnuts.
- Bake on 190°C for 40 mins
- Makes 14.
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx