[glutenfree] [diaryfree] [eggfree] [vegan] [paleo] [raw]
from the menu’s at CNR Kitchen, Northbridge.
So to make this recipe, Peppernut Parmesan, you need to make the Macadamia Ricotta recipe first..
If you missed it above, the Macadamia Ricotta recipe is here.
When your Parmesan is fully dried you can break it off in shards from the teflex sheet and store it in an airtight container.
This Parmesan does not need to be refrigerated but it will go soft if it isnt kept in an airtight container.
You can fix it if it does go soft. Just pop it back into the dehydrator for 6 hours.
I use this recipe:
- as a garnish for main course salads
- as a topping for loaded sweet potatoes
- when i just need a parmesan cheese fix! (cause I use to eat it by the handful standing at the fridge door)
- as a topping and a garnish for frittata, and
- as a topping for bolognaise (the meatless version or the meat version
Please ask me any questions in the comments below.. I’m here to help you xx
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...