Most days I just need bread of some form! These dairy free keto drop scones are a very quick and versatile solution that I can use however I need them.
My Keto Drop Scones are quick to make and they are incredibly versatile.
I use them with Soup and I add them on the side of a big salad + protein.
I eat them as a snack to balance out my Keto Macro’s.
Thee Drop Scones are very popular on a Keto Grazing Platter.
So here is the Recipe… and there are some pictures of the process down below 🙂
- * ⅓ cup melted tallow/lard
- * 10g MCT Oil
- * 4 eggs
- * 2t ACV
- * 1 ½C almond flour
- * 1t baking powder (home made)
- * 1t onion powder
- * 1t Pink Salt
- * 1t garlic powder
- * 1/2t chilli flakes
- * Total double mixture 314g
- * ¾ cup cubes biocheese
- * 2 tablespoon chopped jalapenos, optional
- * 1/2t Liquid Smoke
- * ½ t Chipotle Tabasco
- 200C fan
- Assemble Dry Ingredients into Bowl 1.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- pour Wet Ingredients into the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Thoroughly combine.
- (I use an Icecream Scoop to get a fairly uniform shape)
- Scoop onto a flat Biscuit Tray.
- This recipe makes 12 Drop Scones with my small-ish Icecream Scoop.
- 17 minutes until golden on top.
- They are cooked when they are crunchy around the edges and golden on top.
I use an Icecream Scoop to get the Drop Scone onto a Biscuit Tray.
Cook in the Oven…
Plate Up or Store in an airtight container 🙂
Yummy Keto Drop Scones.. you can add whatever flavours you love 🙂
There’s nothing like a Savoury Scone with a hot Cuppa 🙂
If you try this recipe let me know how it goes and dont forget to tag #martineinthekitchen on Instagram so we can see what you come up with.. Have Fun 🙂
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...