Dairy Free Keto Chocolate Brownie in Airfryer
This is my fave go-to mug cake!.. Dairy Free Keto isnt that hard and you certainly dont compromise on any flavour.
As we know dairy is very inflammatory for many people so it’s a great benefit to have some recipes in your toolbox that are both healthy + delicious.
Now Im not a fan of the microwave so I bake my dairy free keto deliciousness in a small ramekin in the oven.. or in this case.. the Airfryer 🙂
Win! Win! 🙂
This Mug Cake is lovely and gooey on the inside and super crunchy on the outside so it’s rich in chocolatey-ness and if you add a few sprinkles to the batter you get more lovely added crunch too.
Garnishing / Serving
When you crack into it make sure you have your favourite cream on hand to pour all over it so you can let it bask in the creamy chocolaty-ness.. here’s my recipe for cashew cream if you need it 🙂
I also have used Coconut Cream and my homemade keto caramel custard 🙂
Here is how I did it…
- 50g Almond Flour
- 15g peanut flour
- 15g Cacao (cocoa)
- 45g Natvia
- 4g Psyllium Husk (or Coconut Flour)
- 10g baking powder
- Handful of walnuts chopped or Slivered or Flaked Almonds
- 1 Egg
- 50g Ghee
- I used 2 Cup size Ramekin.
- Melt Ghee in the ramekin in the Airfryer on 180C. 1 minute.
- Mix all the Dry Ingredients together in 1 bowl.
- Put all the dry mix into the melted ghee.
- Mix well, add the egg.
- Finish Mixing so that it is completely mixed.
- Garnish with nuts of your choice (Almond Flakes/Slivered Almonds)
- Cook in your oven (or Airfryer) for 6 minutes ONLY!
- (6 mins will give you a molten lava gooey chocolat-ey inside with a lovely crunchy outside)
- Fills 1 large Oval Ramekins.
- Serves 2.
When you try this recipe let me know how it goes and dont forget to tag #martineinthekitchen on Instagram so we can see what you come up with.. Have Fun 🙂
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx