from the menu at CNR Kitchen, Northbridge.
You can see the Chilli Lime Almonds on the Rainbow Raw recipe here.
This is a very straightforward recipe that takes about 5 minutes to prep. The soaking of the almonds takes about 6 hours or you can just soak them overnight. The dehydration of the recipe takes 24-48 hours.
- 4C soaked almonds (or 470g)
- 4 limes, zested and juiced (300g of limes)
- 3t dry chilli flakes
- 1.5C agave
- Combine all ingredients.
- You will need 2 dehydrator trays & 2 teflex sheets.
- Put a teflex sheet on each of your dehydrator trays.
- Half your mixture and put half onto each tray.
- Dehydrate at 38˚C for 2 days or until sticky.
I use these Chilli Lime Almonds:
- as a garnish for my salads.. like the Rainbow Raw Salad
- as a portable snack they are quick and easy, and you can also
- chop them up and use them as a topping to add texture to any dish.
If you are making the Rainbow Raw Salad you will need these other recipes 🙂
If you have any questions just drop me a line below in the comments 🙂
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...