Checklist of Characteristics of Unsafe People in Your Life…
It’s always good to have some guidelines for the things we undertake in life.. I have found it so useful to have this little ‘checklist’ of characteristics of what an Unsafe Person/People look like in my life.
It has helped me re-evaluate relationships and put people into perspective in light of healthy decisions.
Here is a 3 MINUTE Audio of the Characteristics of Unsafe People that you can keep with you so you can do a quick ‘stock take’ from time to time to make sure you keep your relationships healthy & safe 🙂
Here’s the CheckList… it is from the book “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend… I have used this check list for the last 20 years and it has helped my Mind understand things that my Heart was telling me but I couldnt define into explainable words… my hope is that these will help you as much as they have helped me…
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS of UNSAFE PEOPLE
1. Unsafe people think “they have it all together” instead of admitting their weaknesses.
2. Unsafe people are defensive & not open to feedback.
3. Unsafe people are self righteous instead of humble.
4. Unsafe people apologize but they dont change their behaviour.
5. Unsafe people resist any form of character growth.
6. Unsafe people demand trust instead of earning it.
7. Unsafe people blame others instead of taking responsibility.
8. Unsafe people lie instead of telling the truth.
9. Unsafe people are stagnant instead of growing.
These traits will help you re-assess the ‘Circles’ you have placed Significant People in… you can change your life just by re-assessing WHO you place WHERE in your Life….
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...