Checklist of Characteristics of Safe People in Your Life
So here is a very helpful checklist you can run through so you can see how your going inviting and keeping safe people in your life… it is from the book “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend…
I have used this check list for the last 20 years and it has helped my mind understand things that my heart was telling me but I couldnt define into explainable words… my hope is that these will help you as much as they have helped me…
DESCRIPTIONS of SAFE PEOPLE…
- A person who accepts me just like I am.
- A person who loves me no matter how I am being or what I do.
- A person whose influence develops my ability to love and be responsible.
- Someone who creates love and good works within me.
- Someone who gives me an opportunity to grow.
- Someone who increases love within me.
- Someone I can be myself around.
- Someone who allows me to be on the outside what I am on the inside.
- Someone who helps me to deny myself for others and God.
- Someone who allows me to become the “me” that God intended.
- Someone who helps me become the “me” God sees in me.
- Someone whose life touches mine and leaves me better for it.
- Someone who touches my life and draws me closer to who God created me to be.
- Someone who helps me be like Christ.
- Someone who helps me love others more.
These traits will help you re-assess the ‘Circles’ you have placed Significant People in… you can change your life just by re-assessing WHO you place WHERE in your Life….
A Word on reassessing your friendships/relationships… be gentle as you make healthy decisions.. be kind to those that are affected by your decisions..
Whilst it is good for you to say no to the bad and yes to the good you also need to treat each relationship you have with dignity, respect and kindness as you recalibrate that relationship…
Always remember to treat others how you would like to be treated.. what you give out always comes back to you…
You can do this.. I believe in You
Book a Breakthrough Call...
-Are you at a crossroads?
-Looking for a Shift?
-Feeling a little lost?
-Do you feel sidelined with health issues, feel like your missing out on the life you imagined you would have?
-Need greater self-belief, self-esteem and personal resilience?
-Want to feel better about yourself and within yourself?
-Have you lost hope of having caring, loyal, fun-loving relationships?
You can make a start here... It's amazing how quickly things can change when you have the right tools and the right support...
I am opening my books for Clients in October and so I am currently offering a Free Breakthrough Session...
You can Apply right now for a Free 60 minute Breakthrough Session by filling out your Name and Email here...