A staple in any kitchen. You can use cashew cream in place of dairy cream in any recipe. You can cook with it and get excellent results.
Cashew Cream is: versatile, quick to make and comfort-food-satisfying.
- 1C Brewed Bulletproof Coffee
- 6 blocks Ice
- 1t Natvia (Truvia)* **
- 2T Coconut Butter
- 1/4C soaked cashews
- 250ml purified water
- All ingredients into the blender.
- Blend together. Start on Speed 3 for 10 seconds.
- Turn Speed up to 10 slowly.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
- Dont be afraid to let your blender run.. this is where the 'smoothness' happens.
- Keeps well in the fridge. It will separate but you just give it a stir before drinking.
- Keeps for 4-7 days.
- 2 Dates
- 1T Coconut Sugar
- 1T Agave
- 1T Rice Malt Syrup
- 1T Glucose
- ** this a hCG P3 recipe when you use Natvia (Truvia) or another natural sweetener.
Create a thick smooth base first:
Put only 1C cashews in your blender with 1C of water with the rest of the ingredients to start with.
Blend on High for 20 seconds.
Add the 2nd Cup of water. Blend another 10 seconds.
Add the 3rd Cup of Water. Blend the last 10 seconds. ☺
Sweet Cashew Cream:
Applications are: Vanilla Sweet Cream, Creamcakes, Sweet Milks, Creamy Smoothies.
Savoury Cashew Cream:
Applications are: Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Cheese Sauce.
Let me know how you get on with the recipe in the comments below…
GET OUR TOP 5 RECIPES + Garnishing Secrets
Enter your name and email, and you will receive our 5 Most Popular Recipes + Garnishing Secrets immediately to your email...
You are on your way to delicious-ness-ness... (hehe)...