So when my first VitaMix arrived and I discovered nut-milks I thought Heaven had come to visit me 🙂
I have created A LOT of dairy with nuts since first discovering this in 2006/2007.. I even teach workshops now to help others have access to this incredible food 🙂
Give the soaked cashews a go if you haven’t before.. you may find its a ‘new tool’ in your ‘kitchen toolbox’ 🙂
- 1/3C soaked Cashews
- 500ml Water
- 100g soaked dried or Fresh Mango
- 1/4C frozen Blueberries
- 1T Apricot Jam or 1 fresh Apricot
- Put all your ingredients.. Liquid first is always better for a blender.
- Blend on HIGH until creamy & yummy!
- Pour into a Tall Glass with a Straw and some Ice! Yumm!
This is also a great ‘skeleton’ recipe to use up whatever you have at home or whatever is cheap at the farmer’s market 🙂
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx