Apricot Jam / Spread that is healthy is completely possible… infact it’s incredible to have a Jam like this with no sugar in it 🙂
- 1C dried Apricots
- 1/2C your liquid sweetener of choice eg. GradeB Maple Syrup/Agave/Honey/RiceMalt Syrup
- 6 Probiotic Capsules (empty the powder out of the capsules)
- Put all 3 ingredients into the Vitamix and process on low speed (speed 2 or 3) until you reach your desired texture.
- Scrape your mixture into a clip seal jar.
- Put your jar out in a warm spot in the laundry or on the kitchen bench for 2 days.
When making it you can process it as much or as little as you like.. In my picture it is quite chunky because I like it that way 🙂
The Secrets of the Jam!
Keeps for ages in the fridge too..
This works with many dried fruits.
To save money, buy fruit when in season and in bulk.. Dehydrate them to soft dryness. Then turn them into Jam.
This Jam doesn’t keep aslong as cooked jam but it does keep quite awhile.
Find Your Happy
Have the ULTIMATE
Self Care Week!
Get Refreshed, Revived and Relaxed and start to feel so much better about yourself with this 7-Day Self Care Guide xxx